SkyKing162's Baseblog



A fan of the Yankees, Red Sox, and large sample sizes.


2.29.2004
 
NEW CONTENT

I've received a couple emails letting me know that my blog's worth reading, but I should really post more often. Thank you, and definitely true. It probably won't be a daily thing, but I would really like to get more thoughts on here on a more frequent schedule. This is my first year teaching high school math, so I don't have a lot of free time, but a few times per week should be do-able.

You can help me out in two ways - send me questions that I can answer on this blog and send me content to post on this blog. As far as baseball goes, I'm interested in MLB sabrmetrics, rotisserie, and Strat-o-Matic. Those are the three main things I try to post about. If I find the time, I hope to post my own projections, my own dollar values, and my own Strat rankings. But for now, it'll come in very small bits and pieces.


Comments: Post a Comment