SkyKing162's Baseblog



A fan of the Yankees, Red Sox, and large sample sizes.


5.31.2004
 
ABSENT MINDED PROFESSOR

I don't usually write about myself, but if I can help anyone feel better about things that went wrong this weekend, then I'm glad to help out.

On Friday, I managed to lose my wallet in the two mile drive between the bank and my house. Really. The bank didn't find it, and I didn't have it when I got out of my car 5 minutes later. I cancelled the credit cards, and have to go pay for a new license tomorrow.

Then, this morning, I went into school early to finish writing my exams. Worked for about thirty minutes, then went out to my car to grab some more stuff. I brought out the wrong set of keys, locking myself out of the building, and everything important in the building. I had to walk a block to a pay phone and wake up my principal to let me back in.

Other than that, it was a pretty good weekend. My cell phone even still works after I did my best to destroy it with water and sand at the beach. I rule.


Comments: Post a Comment